Network cable

You connect to the Student Village network by using a network cable equipped with the RJ-45 interface. The other end of the network cable is connected to the socket of the junction box, and the other end is connected to your router or your computer. If you use a router, you can usually connect your computer to the router with another network cable or wirelessly.

We recommend a twin cable (CAT6 link) of at least category 6 level, so that you can certainly get the most out of the capacity of the network. The network should also work with older cables (e.g. CAT 5e). If you do not have your own network cable or it breaks down, you can buy one from shops that sell IT items, department stores, or web stores.

Recent changes RSS feed Debian Powered by PHP Valid XHTML 1.0 Valid CSS Driven by DokuWiki